Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday's Faces From the Past

I found this last week while going through some of my paternal grandparent's loose photographs.




I cannot for the life of me figure out who this could be. I'm 99% certain that if these women are family, the would have to be from my grandfather Matthews side as I know anyone from these generations of the Anderson family.

I have started a Mystery Photo file on my desktop and in Dropbox for this photo and others like it unless and until I can find out who these people are.

So, if you or anyone you know are descended from Arthur William Matthews or Ada Merritt Hobbs of Pittston, PA, please do email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't wish to share your email address, please comment anonymously. Thank you.

Since My Last Post

  Carl Anderson (rt), his son Axel (lt), his grandson Gilbert (standing), and great-grandson. Since my last post, I've spent a good deal...