Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A Little Break

Work has been a little busier than usual and we have been distracted this week by the odd behavior of our Basenji, DJ.


He was diagnosed yesterday with a renal disease common to Basenjis called Fanconi syndrome. It is no longer fatal, but also not curable and we are working on a protocol with our vet while also dealing with some worrying symptoms.

I hope to be back in a week or so when I can give my blogging and research my full attention.

Happy researching!



2 comments:

  1. Best wishes for DJ's health, Anna. A beautiful dog, and much-loved, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basinjis are interesting dogs. Take the time you need.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't wish to share your email address, please comment anonymously. Thank you.

Since My Last Post

  Carl Anderson (rt), his son Axel (lt), his grandson Gilbert (standing), and great-grandson. Since my last post, I've spent a good deal...