Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Graduations of Stephen D Matthews

One of the few things on my to-do list that I was able to complete during my staycation (thank you, sciatica) was organizing all of my loose photos.  I also scanned two more carousels of my father's slides which included his graduation from a post-doctoral degree program in Clinical Psychology at Adelphi University in 1981.

It is that graduation time of year, so I thought that I would share images from Dad's graduations from boarding school in 1954 to that post-doc program in 1981.

The Loomis School, Windsor, CT 1954 (on the right)

Wesleyan University. Middletown, CT 1958
General Theological Seminary, New York, NY 1961
Ordination to the Episcopal priesthood, Trinity Church, Torrington, CT 1962

Post-doctoral diploma in Clinical Psychology, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY 1981

1 comment:

If you don't wish to share your email address, please comment anonymously. Thank you.

Hobbs-Merritt Do-Over

I didn't really rely on someone else's tree to give me the names of my great-grandmother's parents, did I?  Did I??? Ugh, I thi...