Thursday, May 24, 2018

I Can't Seem To Hit Delete Just Yet

If this blog is still here, Sunday will be my 6th Blogiversary. That is just one of the things bothering me when I consider hitting that delete button.

The other big one is that I have a couple of posts which are part of Heather Wilkinson Rojo's Honor Roll Project. Her links come back to my posts, so if I delete this blog, those links will disappear, and they have already helped at least one person.

Today before I leave for work I am going to disable comments and remove the contact form. Later I will post a temporary privacy statement.

I may change my mind later, I am still leaning towards moving my blog to another platform, but I just can't hit delete on something I've worked on for almost six years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't wish to share your email address, please comment anonymously. Thank you.

A quick English research tip and my PC's last days.

Arthur William Matthews Colorized by MyHeritage This year's tackling of the Hobbs branch of my tree is my first real go at English resea...