Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Tombstone Tuesday - Mark and Mary Hodgson

Mark and Mary Hodgson are not related to me by blood, but by marriage. Their daughter Amelia Hannah was married to Frederick William Bean, my 2nd great-uncle.


Amelia is on the left above, photographed with her sisters-in-law, Eva Maude Bean (right), my great-grandmother, and Eva's sister Sylvia Emilia Bean (center).

Last week I wrote about the Bean family plot where Amelia and Frederick are buried. As I was photographing those stones I looked across the path and noticed this plot stone.


Knowing that Amelia was born a Hodgson, I decided to take a few photos just in case. I am glad I did because this is indeed the plot of Amelia's parents, Mark Hodgson and Mary Davidson.



I also added Mary and Mary's burial and photos the Find-A-Grave and hope that those listings and this post might help their descendants find them online if they can't visit in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't wish to share your email address, please comment anonymously. Thank you.

"New" Siblings for my Great-Grandmother and a Mystery

Ada Hobbs and Bessie Hobbs, the only photo I have of any of Ada's siblings. My grandfather's writings about his family and his mothe...